Pentru funcționarea optimă a site-ului și pentru o navigare prietenoasă această opțiune nu poate fi dezactivată.
Companies are set up by people, for people. If people didn't have any needs and wants, businesses wouldn't exist. However, many companies and entrepreneurs forget that companies are set up to serve people and only think about the figures. I'm not saying that figures aren't important, because they are, but what about the people?
It is clear that before selling something, we have to know whether people need or want what we are selling.
However, there is a paradox: people want the perfect offer.
The perfect offer makes you rich, famous, attractive, happy, for free and effortlessly.
Now that we understand what people want, we know it wouldn't be cost-effective to give them everything they wish for.
Sure, we can promise to deliver, but we won't actually give it to them. But this is a serious form of manipulation increasingly used in marketing, and we totally disagree with it.
The perfect offer can't be profitable for any company that isn't after a hidden agenda - either to sell you something overpriced later and lock you into a contract, or to sell your data further down the line, or to influence or even control your behaviour for later benefits.
As this offer is not really available, except for the scams, people will look for alternatives close to perfection.
1. Marketing dependends on consumer behaviour, and in order to achieve favourable results, you need to be able to influence a large number of people.
2. There is a major difference between influence and manipulation, although both use a similar pattern. Unlike influence, manipulation presents information taken out of context, false data, exaggerated figures, unlikely scenarios and appealing promises that cannot or will not be kept.
3. The most commonly used methods of influencing consumer behaviour when there is a desire or need to purchase a good are as follows, and often in combination:
4. People never compromise unless forced to make a decision.
5. Our brains use perceptual filtering - we ignore things we don't care about or don't understand. Thus, we reach our first important insight: ee need to resonate with our audience.
6. Marketing is not just about advertising. For us at Remote Marketing, advertising is max. 5% of marketing. Marketing used to be all about ads, but consumer behaviour has changed by 180 degrees.
7. Marketing is the ability to convince someone to buy from you or at least to put you on their shortlist of alternatives to consider. Achieving this requires a series of complex actions, all put together to create a story that your audience can relate to, relate with your brand and, ultimately, buy from you. Of course, you'll need commitment, persistence, patience and money.
8. Marketing is not a cost. Marketing is one of the few investments that if done properly, can generate a huge return (ROI/ROAS), in some cases over 1,000%. It's also the one investment you can't afford to give up. Without marketing, you can't sell.
9. Paradox - With good marketing you can sell without a finished product, without employees, without offices, but without marketing you can't sell the best product in the world.
Why? Because marketing means knowing the potential customer, setting the right price, setting the product specifications, communicating the price and the product to the market (the market may even be your friends and family, it's still the market), promoting the product in the market with the aim of attracting potential paying customers. Yes, that's marketing in a nutshell.
Companies' marketing results should be visible, measurable, interpretable and ready for improvement at any time. Good results occur when a clear marketing strategy is applied, and when wasted budget on unprofitable actions is reallocated in a more efficient way.
If you relate to this information, don't forget that we are here for you. If you think you need our services and would like a potential collaboration with the Remote Marketing team, you can contact us, visit us or schedule a meeting online.
We appreciate your interest and we hope you have a wonderful day!